Blog about custom sinks

Monday, March 5, 2018

Introducing the Next Generation in Workstation Sink Design

Over a decade ago, I introduced the workstation sink to the public. Many sink manufacturers followed my lead. I, and they,  designed a small step inside the bowl to hold various accessories. The smaller the step, the larger the bowl. We started out with a 3/4" step and quickly dropped to 1/2". 

In January of this year, I designed a workstation sink without a step. The step was replaced with a small ledge. Instead of losing 1" of width, the sink width remained the same. The ledge system affords an additional 34 square inches of space inside our 36" sink! See illustration below. 

I put these sinks on an Introductory Sale here
Check out the videos to see our new design.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment